Protecting Your Privacy
Bike ‘n Wine may revise this policy by updating this page. We recommend you refer to this page again from time to time. This policy is effective as of 8/16/2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information, including email address
· Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers such as gender, age, etc.
What we do with the information we gather:
Purposes for which personal information may be used by Bike ‘n Wine are described below.
· Response to inquiries or requests.
· Provision, accumulation, investigation and study of, and response to, information related to products and services.
· Notification of events related to products and services.
· Notification of new products, services and special offers.
· Presentation of gifts or rewards won in drawings.
· Communication, consultation, discussion, contracting, receipt of payment and management of credits and debts in relation to commercial transactions, responsive care, financial transactions.
· Investigation and study of, and response to, circumstances of use of products and services and needs related thereto.
· Internal record keeping.
· We may periodically send promotional email about trade shows, new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
· We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
· We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The following link takes you to a website that sets out a detailed explanation about cookies and the ways in which you can disable them:
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may request that we cease using or delete the retained personal data of yours that we hold by writing to the address provided below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Bike ‘n Wine
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.